A frontend engineer crafting web interfaces with Vue, React, Next, Nuxt, Svelte and Astro. Currently exploring SolidJS and Qwik. Always TypeScript, can't code without types. Webdev isn't just my profession, it is my hobby as well.
If you are a team of creative professionals I would be happy to join.
The lab worked on MOUSE project, which wraps some math stuff with a Flask server and provides a VueJS client full of high-freq visualization and interactivity.
- introduced UI library to speed up development process
- integrated one-click-away "user feedback" feature to speed up feedback loop
- designed on-boarding feature helping end users to get started
- successfully launched a bootcamp
Our team's been working on a news reader application. An app with lots of features like custom feeds, filters, full text search, and optimizations for speed so that news are delivered to the client as fast as possible.
- stack: TypeScript, Vite, Vue 3, Pinia
- introduced OpenAPI codegen technique allowing for type-safe communication between backend and frontend engineers
- worked close with the backend team to improve authentication security
- pushed semantic release workflow to make release process easier for the team
- leading the frontend team
- code review